First, an apology. This was recording in mid-ish March but not published until early-ish April. That was not our intention. We hope the resources make up for the delay!
- 21FOUNDATION | Aligning 21st Century Learners with 21st Century Learning (1:12)
Their aim is to raise awareness, understanding and the importance of implementing learning that will nurture our 21st century citizens.
- Sixty Symbols – Physics and Astronomy videos (2:43)
Sixty Symbols is a collection of videos about physics and astronomy presented by experts from The University of Nottingham.
- TES Connect – Teaching Jobs, Resources & Community (3:46)
TES Connect is the world’s largest social network for a single profession and allows teachers to connect with other professionals to find and share their best classroom resources and advice. Split into five user-friendly sections including jobs, community, resources and My TES, the site gives teachers access to tools that have the potential to transform lesson planning and the quality of lessons taught
- TeacherLED — Interactive Whiteboard Resources For Teachers (5:25)
This site is designed to provide teachers with access to free high quality teaching resources for use on Interactive Whiteboards.
- 100 Essential Blog Posts for the First-Year Teacher | Online College Tips – Online Colleges (7:01)
Blog posts written by teachers that touch on just about every topic you can imagine, including working with students, improving your teaching skills, resources to use in the classroom, going green in school, education reform, and the future of education.
- 100 Video Sites Every Educator Should Bookmark | AccreditedOnlineColleges.org (8:30)
Collection of helpful materials, including videos to augment your lessons, lectures to inspire students, documentaries to show them how things work, and loads of additional videos to help you become a better, smarter teacher.
- Free Technology for Teachers: Many Ways to Use Flip Cameras in the Classroom (9:07)
A Google Docs presentation of ways that Flip video cameras can be used in the classroom. Submit your email address in the form and receive an invitation to collaborate.