- Philosophy for Children — Philosophical questions for students based on children’s books. Each book has a link to the philosophical issues covered in the book and another link with discussion questions. Great way to do HOT with younger students!
- HippoCampus — (from the site) HippoCampus is a project of the Monterey Institute for Technology and Education (MITE). The goal of HippoCampus is to provide high-quality, multimedia content on general education subjects to high school and college students free of charge.
- Historical imagery from around the globe
- Ocean floor and surface data from marine experts
- Simplified touring with audio and voice recording
- Mars included; still missing Moon
- Cool Math — Lots of math resources–LOTS!
- BibMe — (from site) Free fully automatic bibliography maker that auto-fills. It’s the easiest way to build a works cited page.
- OttoBib — Bibliography by ISBN; several formats; auto alphabetize!
- Lexipedia — Word power visually (definition, antonyms, synonyms, etc)
- Be the Boss! — Blog post from Principal’s Page. Even if you’re not the principal, find some good leadership ideas here.
- iEar – I Education Apps Review
- Toddler Teasers — ($1.99 for all four or $.99 each in iTunes store) Learn letters, numbers, shapes, and colors!