Episode 50-Links that make us think…
- Jeopardy Labs – Allows you to create a customized jeopardy template without PowerPoint. The games you make can be played online from anywhere in the world.
- TikaTok – Imagine a story, create a book.
- Kinetic City – Amazing collection of games, science experiments, and projects. Beat the bugs and set things right.
- JayCut – Online video editing.
- Edmodo – Edmodo is a private microblogging platform that teachers and students can use to send notes, links, files, alerts, assignments, and events to each other.
- All About Explorers – All About Explorers was developed by a group of teachers as a means of teaching students about the Internet. Because we wanted to make a point about finding useless information even in a site which looked at first to be fairly well put together, all of the Explorer biographies here are fictional. While many of the facts are true or based on truth, many inaccuracies, lies, and even downright absurdity are mixed in indiscriminately. As such, it is important that you do not use this site as a source of reference for your own research! Follow @explorers on Twitter.
- In Web Age, Library Job Gets Update – NY Times article about how the job of librarians is changing in the digital age.
- ABC Animals ($2.99) – ABC Animals provides a wonderful set of interactive flashcards that aid in teaching young children to recognize, say and print English alphabet letters (website).