8 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
User Gravatar
Gerald Aungst said in March 5th, 2009 at 8:12 pm

I was very much looking forward to your podcast today, but it appears the link for the MP3 file is the wrong episode!

User Gravatar
Anna said in March 5th, 2009 at 8:24 pm

I’m a big, dumb dork. The subscription for iTunes worked but I put the wrong episode on this post originally. Now it should be right. Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know!

User Gravatar
Neal Grigsby said in March 10th, 2009 at 9:53 am

Hi Anna and Helen. Thank you so much for featuring Tikatok in your big 50th podcast, and for taking the time to explain the StorySparks – we think they are a great resource for inspiring kids to write. Don’t forget that you can embed a book in your blog, so if you have student books to share we can all enjoy them!

User Gravatar
Lisa said in March 14th, 2009 at 10:56 am

Hey girls! I’m back! I got left behind in the cyber dust a few months (maybe a year?) ago. I so miss hearing you tell of the neat things. I’m now attempting to get caught up, now that FCAT (akin to the Texas TAKS) is over and done with.
Congrats on your 50th episode!
Lisa

User Gravatar
Anna said in March 14th, 2009 at 6:10 pm

Lisa! Welcome back! Hope we have a few gems for you!

User Gravatar
Anna said in March 14th, 2009 at 6:11 pm

Thank YOU, Neal, for making Tikatok so awesome! I introduced my tech club to it and they were very excited!

User Gravatar
Lisa said in March 15th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

I like the Tikatok! We can embed books into our blogs? Any blogs? Like with iWeb? Now, I’m really intrigued!
Thanks for the tip!

User Gravatar
Neal Grigsby said in March 15th, 2009 at 5:58 pm

Yes, you can embed a book by clicking on the “Share” button and then “Link or Embed this book.” Copy the embed code and then paste it into your blog post or website as HTML. WordPress blogs that are hosted on WordPress (blogname.wordpress.com) don’t allow you to paste HTML, but installed versions do. I know, so complicated with all of the different blog engines. I’m not too familiar with iWeb, but I bet you can do it.