6 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
User Gravatar
Wayne Basinger said in November 30th, 2008 at 2:05 pm

Helen and Ana,

Once again, your show is amazing. Thank you for not being podfaders!!!

I am presenting at the California League of High Schools technology conference in Monterey, CA on Friday, Dec. 5th, and I will definitely be mentioning your podcast. I think every tech savvy teacher or administrator should be listening.

Thanks again,
Wayne Basinger

User Gravatar
Kim Riener said in December 6th, 2008 at 8:51 am

I am at the CLHS conference, heard Wayne “rave” about you yesterday and decided to try you out. As I sit here listeninng to episode 48 I am thinking of all the ways I can use your podcasts at school, you have changed my world!!! And from Monday you will change the world of my studnets!!! Love what i have heard and cannot wait to go back through your other episodes!! Fantastic ladies…don’t stop!!

User Gravatar
Wayne Basinger said in December 18th, 2008 at 7:36 am

Helen and Ana,

You have changed my life again. I just went back and listened to the Twitter Soapbox episode. I decided to give it a try, and wow is it amazing!!! I am learning so much. I have a Twitter group of people who love Web2.0 applications and share great ideas all the time. I got inspired to create a blog and use it to reach out to my Twitter contacts and colleagues at my school. Thanks again. I know the podcasts are difficult to create, but you are having a major, positive impact on your listeners. Keep it up!!!

User Gravatar
Anna said in January 5th, 2009 at 11:16 am

Okay, I guess I had something turned off and I wasn’t getting notified on comments, but since I’m making a resolution to comment more, I came here and HEY! LOOK! Whoops! SO, thank you for your comments, Wayne and Kim. Wayne, what’s your Twitter ID? Did you add Helen and me? Digimom and TechChick94. If you added me, send me an @ message or respond here with your ID so we can add you. And thanks, Wayne, for plugging us at the CLHS conference. :) And Kim, WELCOME! We’re glad you’re inspired for podcasting and we can’t wait to hear what you and your students produce! Be sure to shared!

Happy New Year!

User Gravatar
Joel Adkins said in January 7th, 2009 at 6:45 pm

I have ranted about you on my blog. Where you been?

User Gravatar
Anna said in January 26th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

AAAAAHHHH!!! We’re not gone! I promise! We have so much content to share. We’re just have a real hard time making our schedules match up. :( Thanks for hanging in there!